Brand new Nike Titanium Mask no pads

CharlestonJ
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2501 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

This mask is brand new and never been worn I gave the pads and harness away to a friend.  Have no use for the Mask now. It is impossible to get unless you find one online. Or if you have a sponsorship with Nike. I'm selling this item through venmo it will cost an additional $20 for shipping because I will add the extra insurance to ship to you. Send me your offers I will start at $350

personal message me if interested, or to send best offer 

IMG_2143.JPG

IMG_2145.JPG

Edited by CharlestonJ
Price reduction

18 minutes ago, CharlestonJ said:

This mask is brand new and never been worn I gave the pads and harness away to a friend.  Have no use for the Mask now. It is impossible to get unless you find one online. Or if you have a sponsorship with Nike. I'm selling this item through venmo it will cost an additional $20 for shipping because I will add the extra insurance to ship to you. Send me your offers I will start at $400 

personal message me if interested, or to send best offer 

IMG_2143.JPG

IMG_2145.JPG

We know that.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, gclg2000 said:

It is trolling.  The moderating/rules of the for sale section of this website are poor.  The vast majority of replies to people's threads are thread craps or trolling remarks and have nothing to do with the for sale post.

If you can't handle someone saying something you don't like, then I don't think this is the forum for you.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, catsbackr said:

I don't understand the allure of the Nike Ti.  

I have a Wilson (thanks @jwclubbie) and I have a Rawlings (thanks @JoHart10).  They both are fine enough for me.

It's just the cool factor. But starting the price at $400 for just the frame is a little ridiculous. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tpatience said:

It's just the cool factor. But starting the price at $400 for just the frame is a little ridiculous. 

Same thing as the TW retro or a Riddell Power. It is the lightest mask I've ever come across but I couldn't turn down the payday so I sold mine. 

• Like 2

All those complaining about the comments need to get past themselves. Guess what guys. This is an online forum. Guess what... people get snarky! 

If you don't like it. Sell elsewhere, because it is what happens.

OR... and just bare with me for a bit here... ignore what is said and continue to sell your stuff as you see fit. Someone will (over)pay for this mask. But it will sell.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

All those complaining about the comments need to get past themselves. Guess what guys. This is an online forum. Guess what... people get snarky! 

If you don't like it. Sell elsewhere, because it is what happens.

OR... and just bare with me for a bit here... ignore what is said and continue to sell your stuff as you see fit. Someone will (over)pay for this mask. But it will sell.

And FWIW, @CharlestonJ , this is the mask of masks. It's just the lack of supply + price tag (not just yours but all Nike TIs in general) that keeps the demand relatively low. 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2016 at 6:24 PM, catsbackr said:

I don't understand the allure of the Nike Ti.  

I have a Wilson (thanks @jwclubbie) and I have a Rawlings (thanks @JoHart10).  They both are fine enough for me.

You know I got you @catsbackr -Speaking of Wilson, I just picked up a Dyna-Lite for my backup (Thx @JoHart10), but prefer the Titanium Wilson every day of the week. Nike just looks too "roundish" for me, however I am sure it will find a good home!

• Like 1

I think he can sell the mask for the price he desires. The pads & harness are the easy part due to the fact that it will accept many types of pads and probably close to any type of harness.  The frame is probably worth close to $350 IMO.  

If you don't want to buy it or can't afford it, then move on to a different thread.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On Sat Dec 17 2016 at 8:18 PM, CharlestonJ said:

It is impossible to get unless you find one online. Or if you have a sponsorship with Nike.

I would like to amend this statement to add "finding it at a second hand story for a 5th of the going rate."

• Like 3