Wilson Gold - TW Retrofit L/XL

VAUmp
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2651 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

For Sale:  Wilson Gold w/TW Retrofit - 12 Inch Model

CP has Umplite harness (harness has my name and number on it, probably can be removed)

I have pictures, but can't seem to upload them for some reason.  I can email pics upon request.

Paypal Friends Only

$300 + Shipping

20161215_165011.jpg

20161215_165040.jpg

20161215_165103.jpg

8 hours ago, VAUmp said:

Anyone know what this means?  I keep getting this when I try to upload a pic.

@Thunderheads - any idea?

"There was a problem processing the upload -200"

What are you trying to upload from? A desktop/laptop or a mobile device?

If from a *-top computer, it's likely that either the file size is too large or the photo dimensions do not jive with scaling it (the site will scale it to fit the various platforms that use the site).

If from a mobile device, especially an iP*, make sure to turn OFF Live Photo. The site software does not know how to process it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2651 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.