Umpire-Empire 10th anniversary!

Umpire in Chief
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2672 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Well not exactly 10th yet. January 1, 2017 will be our 9th anniversary, but I want to get the ball rolling for our 10th anniversary it will be here before you know it. 

I wanted to get some feedback from you as to what are some things you'd like to see us do to commemorate this milestone? 

Party of all parties in Puerto Rico. Umpire local games during the day, party it up and critique our performances with each other at night.

The party will never end! Haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps a 10th Anniv. Ed. hat and/or lanyard? I know how some people (*cough cough*) poo-poo on embellishments of any kind, even commemorative or celebratory one-day things (such as pink or sky blue terrycloth arm bands or silicone bracelets), but a hat or lanyard is a useful, purposeful thing.

"10 Years & Still Kickin' 'Em"

13 hours ago, maineump said:

Good idea - a good many bumper stickers have been invented here.

Still wish that the guy that was compiling sticker ideas would do some. There were some great ones. 

On Thu Dec 22 2016 at 8:18 AM, stevis said:

Ten years of Umpire-Empire, or one year of Umpire-Empire ten times?

I would love to see this particular phase as a commemorative bumper sticker. LOL