Any experience ordering from Rakuten?

BT_Blue
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2617 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Yes I know this is a duplicate. But I can really use the help.

Anyone have experience with ordering from Rakuten website? Thinking of getting the Mizuno 2za-206 shovel throat guard. But it says the store that has it doesn't ship to the US.

However, there looks like an option to have it sent to a shipping service that then sends it over. Has anyone used these? Looks like the companies are Tenso.com, Goykikiya.com, and leyifan.com.

Thanks for any help.

5 minutes ago, tpatience said:

I'm not signed up with rakuten. When I tried to add the item to the cart, it says it was unavailable.

Odd. When I click it from the page I sent you it says they don't ship to the US. There is another store that has them that says it is sold out.

39 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

Odd. When I click it from the page I sent you it says they don't ship to the US. There is another store that has them that says it is sold out.

When it says does not ship to US, click add to cart, then it should say not available 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Watch your credit cards boys.  Lots of fraud, especially when dealing with overseas deals.  Just saying because I have experienced it.  Not saying the company is, but how your information is transmitted.