tjwoelfel13

Has anyone heard of this clinic? 

Greater Midwest Fall Baseball Umpire Clinic.

I got an email about it from my association saying this clinic is affiliated with the Wendelstedt Umpiring School and the Premier Sports Officials Association but when I looked on the W.U.S  and the P.S.O.A websites I couldn't find anything about it. I also googled the the clinic itself but couldn't find anything on it either. What are your thoughts on this. 

I'm posting the flyer I got here as well. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g07u2kfns85uik5/Greater Midwest Fall Umpire Clinic (1).doc?dl=0

Can you take a pic and upload that? If it's the premier I'm thinking of I'm going to die laughing. Nevermind, it loaded and BAHAHAHAHA HAHA shut up Bahahahaha. OK, let me catch my breath........OMG, this is the best thing I've seen all week, rofl.........

16 hours ago, Tksjewelry said:

Can you take a pic and upload that? If it's the premier I'm thinking of I'm going to die laughing. Nevermind, it loaded and BAHAHAHAHA HAHA shut up Bahahahaha. OK, let me catch my breath........OMG, this is the best thing I've seen all week, rofl.........

?

This mos def needs more explanation as to what makes it so funny.

TBH, between this and MASO, there's no way I choose this.

Its probably a weekend clinic during the off season after the 5 week course. We have one every at here in the Pacific Northwest. This year it is local to me here in Portland.

15 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Its probably a weekend clinic during the off season after the 5 week course. We have one every at here in the Pacific Northwest. This year it is local to me here in Portland.

Just go offer to mow Mike Muchlinski's yard for a year in exchange for a weekend's worth of training at any field near his home.

Or offer to help Jim Joyce put up his Christmas Lights for a weekend's worth of training.

8 hours ago, dumbdumb said:

Just go offer to mow Mike Muchlinski's yard for a year in exchange for a weekend's worth of training at any field near his home.

Or offer to help Jim Joyce put up his Christmas Lights for a weekend's worth of training.

Joyce is from Beaverton not far from me. I WOULD TOTALLY DO THIS!!!!