G-ManRVA

West Vest Platinum w/TW pads

This is the best best chest protector there is. West Vest Platinum by Wilson. Fitted with Team Wendy pads and a Force 3 Harness. $350 or best offer  

IMG_3292.JPG

IMG_3293.JPG

IMG_3294.JPG

IMG_3295.JPG

6 minutes ago, Big_Mac14 said:

$400?? :GL:

he's playing on the supply and demand theory ...capitalism at it's finest .......

Let's face it ...great CP in that configuration plus.... you can't get it anymore!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

he's playing on the supply and demand theory ...capitalism at it's finest .......

Let's face it ...great CP in that configuration plus.... you can't get it anymore!

That may be true, Jeff, but that doesn't mean it's value is $400.  On the other hand, someone might place that value on it.  Then, the adage, "A fool and his money are soon parted" will sound throughout the land...just my $0.02

• Like 2

I sold a pair of Harwick pants for over $200. Just sayin'. When you can't get a certain item any more, and two or more people want that item, a market is created.

1 hour ago, kylejt said:

I sold a pair of Harwick pants for over $200. Just sayin'. When you can't get a certain item any more, and two or more people want that item, a market is created.

Point taken

I will offer you $120 cash for the Wendy's padding (we split shipping) - AND - I will send you a brand new set of oem Wilson platinum padding.

you keep your cp shell and harness.

this will allow you to have a solid / complete platinum chest protector to use or sell.

let me know what you think