BT_Blue

Wilson WV Gold for trade or sale

First time for everything I guess.

I would like to trade one of my WV Gold L/XL chest protectors for a Douglas. Preferably the older one with the black shell. But the grey one would be fine too.

The CP is about 10 years old. But worn for only 5-7 of them. Still in good shape with a little rust on the rivots and clips. I am looking to make the deal with my backup rig and move my current one to the backup role. I don't have photos right now. But I can get them to you by request as my gear is currently in storage for the winter (and fall and summer this year).

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By boyinr
      Anyone out there have a Douglas with Tee Hooks and a Force 3 harness?  I ham considering sending mine in to add the tee hooks but, I don't want to make my harness obsolete.   
    • By gnhbua93
      I just saw this on the Douglas pads Facebook page.
      http://herald-zeitung.com/obituaries/article_4ba37588-2eff-11e8-bb81-3790059fdb74.html
      May he rest in peace.
    • By sd181612
      I just got my Doug (“treat yoself” birthday present....with some help) in 13”. However, I can’t seem to get the shoulder pads over, ironically, my shoulders; they dry looking forward and it looks bulky with the majestic(Sz M) on. Any tips???

Thanks!

• By codizzle
      Hello all - 
      I have these things to sell:
      LIKE NEW 17" Douglas Shin Guards: $150 + $10 shipping - SOLD
      I bought these brand new from UA.com last May. I used them for six games during last summer and have used them for four games this year so far. 
      USED Matte Black Diamond Aluminum Mask (FRAME ONLY): $35 shipped
      I got this used about a month ago from a member this site. I have never worn this mask. It is in good condition.
    • By Umpire_ar
      Want to price a used Douglas plate cp