Nike Titanium FOR SALE! (LIKE NEW) REDUCED PRICE

the_umpire

Hey all, 

Up for sale is my Nike Titanium mask. This thing is in GREAT shape. Only worn for about 1 season, and has been treated like royalty. This thing pretty much looks brand new. I'm looking to get $330 plus shipping. Send via paypal as friend. Selling frame only. I do have another thread open with some other stuff for sale... bundle some stuff together and I'm sure we can work out a price discount. 

PM me if your interested.

Thanks!

14194361_1297952556881623_1425682369_n.jpg

14218422_1297952573548288_2066752864_n.jpg

14269656_1297952593548286_1606337586_n.jpg

14287638_1297952510214961_2122897626_n.jpg

14287746_1297952460214966_2124282534_n.jpg

5 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

Mario, KNOCK IT OFF.  Stay out of other peoples posts trying to sell things.  THIS IS NOT the area to bang the Force3 drum.

Mario sure gets a lot of warnings here! lol

5 hours ago, MikeSafari said:

There's just something about those Nike masks, isn't there? Such a clean, simple design.

Wish I could justify the price, but alas.

I have owned A Dyna-lite, Diamond, AS FM25, AS 4000, Nike Steel, Nike TI.  My two favorites are the Nike Ti and  AS 4000. Both are equal as the best vision of any masks I owned. Both are tough as nails. The only reason I parted with the Nike Ti was semi retirement and to help feed a new guitar habit, The prices have come down in the used market. its a good time to buy one. New ones in the wrapper on ebay still fetch about $500. You won't be disappointed.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, midtnump said:

I have owned A Dyna-lite, Diamond, AS FM25, AS 4000, Nike Steel, Nike TI.  My two favorites are the Nike Ti and  AS 4000. Both are equal as the best vision of any masks I owned. Both are tough as nails. The only reason I parted with the Nike Ti was semi retirement and to help feed a new guitar habit, The prices have come down in the used market. its a good time to buy one. New ones in the wrapper on ebay still fetch about $500. You won't be disappointed.

Oh I absolutely know I wouldn't be, but other things require my money at the moment--aside from the fact that the season has ended in Canadaland and there's no baseball here til May now :(

Maybe next year, who knows? :)

3 hours ago, MikeSafari said:

Oh I absolutely know I wouldn't be, but other things require my money at the moment--aside from the fact that the season has ended in Canadaland and there's no baseball here til May now :(

Maybe next year, who knows? :)

Save the money and get it, you will save also in shipping. Canadian seller.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...