Baseball Paul
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2765 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Baseball Paul said:

I just put some of my gear  on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/sch/pauljefferychristie/m.html?item=351821131695&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Now I am looking for a 12 douglas  with T-hooks. Question about T-hooks. Do they really  help keep it closer  to body, that much  more than  the hooks they come with?

Is the Douglas chest  protector really  low profile? and is it a good protector for 5'10 175 and thin? 

Selling my Wilson Ti. looking at Wilson dyna light aluminum silver frame with memory foam pads. 

Would love your thoughts on this Mask and compare it to my Wilson Ti. 

Thanks for all your thoughts on these products!

•  

Yes.  The Douglas is lower profile, even w/ the Douglas padding.  The 12 or the 13 should work fine for you and your size.  You'll love it.   And,...DEFINATELY get the t-hooks.  They do help secure the CP to your body and keep it closer.  I like the t-hooks much better and I've tried both