Baseball Paul

Douglas chest protector and Aluminum Wilson mask

I just put some of my gear  on ebay. 

Now I am looking for a 12 douglas  with T-hooks. Question about T-hooks. Do they really  help keep it closer  to body, that much  more than  the hooks they come with?

Is the Douglas chest  protector really  low profile? and is it a good protector for 5'10 175 and thin? 

Selling my Wilson Ti. looking at Wilson dyne light aluminum silver frame with memory foam pads. 

Would love your thoughts on this Mask and compare it to my Wilson Ti. 

Thanks for all your thoughts on these products!

I have a silver Wilson aluminum mask that I use as my day game backup. I also have an old Wilson titanium low profile mask that I plan on using as my night game backup. I used to have the newer Wilson titanium that had the same frame look as the aluminums. It was alright, but I think I like the aluminum better. For starters, it's cheaper, but also people are recommending against titanium a now because it does not absorb any impact from the ball and instead transfers the energy to you pads and face. If you can get a good deal on the aluminum I would say go for it. Make sure you out good pads on the frame as it too is rigid, but I will do you well.