Baseball Paul

Ebay Wilson Ti and West vest and nice wilson pads on sale

36 minutes ago, gnhbua93 said:

That low profile titanium will go for a lot more than the opening bid. Where you got the doeskin pads from?

I don't think it's low profile. 

44 minutes ago, gnhbua93 said:

That low profile titanium will go for a lot more than the opening bid. Where you got the doeskin pads from?

They look like the tan pads that came with the old Wilson Ti that U-A used to sell because they don't look anything like the doeskin Wilson wrap around pads that I have now.

Edit: Also says "TN TI" on pads.

Edited by LittleBlue

38 minutes ago, Stk004 said:

I don't think it's low profile. 

I think it is.  Looks just like mine and I'm pretty sure mine is low pro.  Could be wrong though.

Does anyone know how to tell that it's low profile for sure?

2 minutes ago, indianaumpire15 said:

I think it is.  Looks just like mine and I'm pretty sure mine is low pro.  Could be wrong though.

Does anyone know how to tell that it's low profile for sure?

I've had both a low profile and a standard Wilson TI. Both had squared ear guards. The low profile was clearly shallower than my other masks. The loop that connects on the bottom eye bar was flat instead of rounded. The low profile is all around flatter in front and clearly shallower. 

1 minute ago, LittleBlue said:

Looks standard profile to me. Compared to the low profile mask that @Stk004 sold me, the mask for sale looks much deeper.

This is indeed the low profile TI I was referring to. 

5 minutes ago, LittleBlue said:

Looks standard profile to me. Compared to the low profile mask that @Stk004 sold me, the mask for sale looks much deeper.

Can you post a pic of this mask?

8 minutes ago, Stk004 said:

I've had both a low profile and a standard Wilson TI. Both had squared ear guards. The low profile was clearly shallower than my other masks. The loop that connects on the bottom eye bar was flat instead of rounded. The low profile is all around flatter in front and clearly shallower. 

Crazy, because my Ti must be a standard then even though it is very similar in depth to my new view chrome moly.

5 minutes ago, LittleBlue said:

@indianaumpire15 here you go

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice my man.  I love my crome moly new view.  Got it for a great price from @JoHart10.

So does anyone know why Wilson curved the top vision bar on the standard version?  Hell I thought mine was bent when I first got it.

Just now, indianaumpire15 said:

Nice my man.

So does anyone know why Wilson curved the top vision bar on the standard version?  Hell I thought mine was bent when I first got it.

Curved it how? I'm away from my masks at the moment. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stk004 said:

Curved it how? I'm away from my masks at the moment. 

The top vision bar is slightly curved, and not straight across when you look at the mask straight on.

8 minutes ago, indianaumpire15 said:

The top vision bar is slightly curved, and not straight across when you look at the mask straight on.

I'll take a look at mine later tonight. 

5 minutes ago, Stk004 said:

I'll take a look at mine later tonight. 

It's slight but it's there, I have two buddy's that have the same mask and they look exactly the same.  Here's mine, but you can't tell here.

image.jpeg

7 minutes ago, indianaumpire15 said:

It's slight but it's there, I have two buddy's that have the same mask and they look exactly the same.  Here's mine, but you can't tell here.

image.jpeg

So are you saying the top vision bar, the one that goes ear to ear, is curved up? 

Memory foam pads? 

3 minutes ago, Stk004 said:

So are you saying the top vision bar, the one that goes ear to ear, is curved up? 

Memory foam pads? 

Yeah very slightly curved the top bar above the eyes.

And yes memory foams, I have TWs also and black/gray two tone Wilsons.