Vintage WVw/ TW retrofit and Nike titanium mask

UmpNation21
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2773 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• 2 weeks later...

Paid for this mask on August 30th and was told it was sent by @UmpNation21 on September 1st by UPS ground.  @UmpNation21 has failed to return two phone calls and more than ten text messages requesting the tracking information and an update.  Shipped from Georgia to Indiana should have arrived by now.

16 minutes ago, Chris Hickman said:

Labor Day might have delayed things ...

I was thinking this too, but his not providing the tracking number and offering no response is troubling.  We are friends on Facebook and have texted a lot before he went dark after last Wednesday.  I'm wondering if something has happened to him or if I got scammed.  He's been a member here for a while I just want to get my mask and the two sets of pads or my money back.  No hard feelings if we get it resolved, I just want what I paid good money for.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, indianaumpire15 said:

I was thinking this too, but his not providing the tracking number and offering no response is troubling.  We are friends on Facebook and have texted a lot before he went dark after last Wednesday.  I'm wondering if something has happened to him or if I got scammed.  He's been a member here for a while I just want to get my mask and the two sets of pads or my money back.  No hard feelings if we get it resolved, I just want what I paid good money for.

I've contacted him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spiffdawg7 said:

That sucks.  If it goes another couple of days then I would post his name here.  Someone is much more likely to make things right with their name out there in public rather than just a nickname on a website.  Somebody probably knows him personally and may not know his nickname. 

He's been contacted via email by administration here.  Bad deals here won't be tolerated

• Like 2

Mask is being sent out.  Family emergency was the cause of delay.  No hard feelings.  Tracking information is being sent.  I think we have a resolution.  Just to be fair communication was amazing up until the time of emergency so as long as mask and pads get delivered its water under the bridge.  Thanks guys!!!

• Like 5