2016 MLB Shirts

Stk004
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2721 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Do they have elastic on the sleeves? The medium Honig's version fits me perfectly except in the arms. I've tried ridding myself of big arms but I just can't. BTW, do the MLB shirts gave elastic or are they just loose sleeves like the Nike Golf shirts?

55 minutes ago, JDavis225 said:

Do they have elastic on the sleeves? The medium Honig's version fits me perfectly except in the arms. I've tried ridding myself of big arms but I just can't. BTW, do the MLB shirts gave elastic or are they just loose sleeves like the Nike Golf shirts?

No idea. Will let you know when I get it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JDavis225 said:

It's a pre-order. 

11 hours ago, rjt6 said:

It also said on the page that Sky Blue will be available Jan. 2017. 

Thanks to all the interest in this shirt, and especially, those who placed orders with us. Awesome!!! We are looking forward to getting these in and getting them right out to you.

On the Sky Blue, that is Smitty's hope - planning for Jan. 2017, give or take a month. They were gauging interest with the first run of the black with charcoal grey but knew after selling out of their first run right away that they want to make the Sky Blue. No-brainer.

No updates yet outside an August 10th on current replica arrival date. I will be seeing the Smitty leaders in San Antonio next week at the NASO Summit. I will get an update then.

7 minutes ago, JimKirk said:

Nice screen shot BTW! :D

Thanks!  Hey Jim I know this is more of a customer service question but I ordered several other shirts along with the smitty replica. Would they all be shipped at the same time or would the smitty arrive separately? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stk004 said:

Thanks!  Hey Jim I know this is more of a customer service question but I ordered several other shirts along with the smitty replica. Would they all be shipped at the same time or would the smitty arrive separately? 

Good question. The intention is that they would all be shipped at the same time to save on shipping for you and for us. However, if you need or want the other items sooner, that can be arranged. Just email service@ump-attire.com with this or any other questions in the future. They are always much faster than I am on responding, although I admit that I am on it tonight it seems.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JimKirk said:

Good question. The intention is that they would all be shipped at the same time to save on shipping for you and for us. However, if you need or want the other items sooner, that can be arranged. Just email service@ump-attire.com with this or any other questions in the future. They are always much faster than I am on responding, although I admit that I am on it tonight it seems.

Awesome thanks. My season seems pretty much dead so I'll just hang tight until august. :D

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 7:15 PM, JDavis225 said:

The sleeves are loose. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...