canadianump

Big sale at Honigs

I know this site hypes ump attire all the time...however some of us love and prefer honigs ....and honigs is having a big sale with huge savings on shirts jackets masks shoes  leg guards

and other gear

I think the Honig's frame, and Team Wendy pads, for $65, is a great deal. That frame is just a little bit wider than most others, and fits my face great.

4 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

You know why we hype for Ump-Attire. Because they listen and take to heart our opinion.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

This could not be more true! UA and @JimKirk take care of their customers and listen too all feedback!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LittleBlue said:

This could not be more true! UA and @JimKirk take care of their customers and listen too all feedback!

I've never had any issues with honig's.

• Like 1

All Sports East does a really good job. Very fast shipment, great service. I ordered a bag the other day and had it in 2 days.

Owned by a fellow umpire.

• Like 1

Picked up a couple of MLB style shirts - saved $8 each.  I really like the material they use for those shirts.

• Like 1

How is Honig's shipping time? I ordered the Indiana HS logo jacket and it took 6 weeks or so. I didn't know if it was because it had to be added and just takes that long. I was kind of surprised.

How is Honig's shipping time? I ordered the Indiana HS logo jacket and it took 6 weeks or so. I didn't know if it was because it had to be added and just takes that long. I was kind of surprised.

I got some pants from them in a few days. Shipped the day after ordering. Too bad their sizing for ladies is three sizes off or I'd be happy with them.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks, I figured it was just getting the logo. I just like to know shipping turnaround, in case I need something in a hurry.

If I order from Honigs before 3pm, I get next day delivery at the standard rate.  (unless it is a special order)

On 5/23/2016 at 10:09 PM, umpstu said:

I've never had any issues with honig's.

Consider yourself lucky.  The last order I made with them, they lost.

2 minutes ago, Welpe said:

Does anybody have an idea on how the Majestic Cool Base jacket runs on sizing?

Big. Go a size down.

I've also never had an issue with Honig's,  Might have to look into the deal for the shirts.

• Like 1

I ordered 4 shirts from Honigs last week, 2 of their major league shirts and 2 of the pro style blue and black.  All 4 honigs brand. 

Got them tonight, and all 4 are Smitty brand.  

This is the first time I've ever had an issue with Honig's.  Has anyone else ever ordered Honig's shirts but received Smitty?  Honigs.com doesn't even list Smitty shirts as an option.

32 minutes ago, Cooper said:

For the 4 shirts I just bought, I had to pay $16.95 for standard shipping.

Was it over $100?

3 hours ago, Cooper said:

I ordered 4 shirts from Honigs last week, 2 of their major league shirts and 2 of the pro style blue and black.  All 4 honigs brand. 

Got them tonight, and all 4 are Smitty brand.  

This is the first time I've ever had an issue with Honig's.  Has anyone else ever ordered Honig's shirts but received Smitty?  Honigs.com doesn't even list Smitty shirts as an option.

Well that's interesting. I ordered one of their MLB blue shirts today. I already have Smitty and wanted to try a Honig's version to see if the fabric is any better. I'm going to be annoyed if it's a Smitty because I have a local vendor for those. I'll let you know what ends up arriving.

12 minutes ago, umpstu said:

Was it over $100?

Yep, nearly $150.  The day my order shipped was the day they announced their sale.  I called and they wouldn't price adjust.  To their credit, they said they would give me store credit on my account, but couldn't tell me how much credit I would get.  They also didn't grant my 10% Association discount.  All-in-all, hasn't been a good encounter, and the first of my nearly dozen times ordering from them. 

14 minutes ago, Welpe said:

Well that's interesting. I ordered one of their MLB blue shirts today. I already have Smitty and wanted to try a Honig's version to see if the fabric is any better. I'm going to be annoyed if it's a Smitty because I have a local vendor for those. I'll let you know what ends up arriving.

I plan on calling in the morning, I'll report back afterwards. 

I prefer the material in the Honig's shirts.  If I wanted Smitty, I certainly would've gone somewhere else that wasn't charging $17 for shipping. 

I ordered a Cool base convertible from them and still haven't recieved a shipping notification. Are they just slow with all the orders going out? Anyone else have the same problem?