acpar72

Force 3 Defender Mask V1

Used 3 times. This is version 1. Awesome mask. Pads are flawless, no dents, no scratches, in 10/10 condition, and comes with carrying bag. Will ship for $100.00.56377ce1371be8e310a0db6bcbef523e.jpgf3b4085ab5e942ab5cf8ee5f7aad3b41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, ChrisUrbz said:

Is this mask heavier than the Wilson TI ?

I heard it was heavier than a regular Dyna-Lite ...... not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure that's what was reported

Yes. The V2 has reduced the number of "shock absorbers" from four to three. An effort to save weight, I suspect. I know the V1 version was indeed heavier than a Dyna-Lite. I haven't had a V2 in my hands so I can't say for sure whether this still holds true.

3 hours ago, ChrisUrbz said:

Yes.

That said, a lot of guys swear by these masks and don't have a problem with the weight...and Acpar72 seems to be offering a good deal. If you're in the market for one, grab it.

Edited by Man_In_Black

2 hours ago, ChrisUrbz said:

Yes, it is.

1 hour ago, ZebraStripes said:

is there a second version?

Yes

It's heavier but the weight (and guys feel free to chime in) is more proportioned so you don't feel it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get it sometimes when my hat slips forward and down a little.

I love my force 3 mask.  And yes, its heavier than both the steel and ti wilsons (I own both).  You have to wear it tighter but it does feel more proportional.  It takes some getting used to, but I finally was able to wear it with confidence in a college game with an eight stitch