Jump to content

For Sale: Unequal Force3 Shin Guards


BretMan

Recommended Posts

Selling a set of Unequal Force3 Shin Guards. These are essentially brand new, as they have been worn for one game.

No pics right now, but if you look up a pic of new Force3 shins online, that's what you're going to get!

$100 shipped.  Size 14.5". I accept PayPal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BretMan said:

Selling a set of Unequal Force3 Shin Guards. These are essentially brand new, as they have been worn for one game.

No pics right now, but if you look up a pic of new Force3 shins online, that's what you're going to get!

$100 shipped.  Size 14.5". I accept PayPal.

Can't understand the need for pictures on a brand new item.  Why are you selling them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BretMan said:

Just a little bit.

How tall are you? I'm 5'9" and I measure up at basically right on the 14.5" size but I don't wanna drop $150 on shinguards without knowing they'll fit me :\

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MikeSafari said:

How tall are you? I'm 5'9" and I measure up at basically right on the 14.5" size but I don't wanna drop $150 on shinguards without knowing they'll fit me :\

I'm same height and wear the 16.5.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm 5'9". These are great shin guards, comfortable and very protective. It just so happens that I came across some other guards and now these are "extras"...You won't drop $150 on these! They're only $100.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2016 at 1:05 AM, BretMan said:

I'm 5'9". These are great shin guards, comfortable and very protective. It just so happens that I came across some other guards and now these are "extras"...You won't drop $150 on these! They're only $100.

I'm in Canada, so it's $150 CAD for me :( Just a straight currency conversion makes them $131 right now.

Can you PM me a shipping quote for Canada? Let me know if you need more specifics on where. If your sale doesn't go through I might still buy them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.





×
×
  • Create New...