This Saturday, in a USABL tourney in Marlboro, NJ, @BRUMP and I will be working 3 games together.  I'm going to let the kid have 2 plates.

Bobby and I worked together last year (one game) and it was great.  

• Like 5
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Saturday, in a USABL tourney in Marlboro, NJ, @BRUMP and I will be working 3 games together.  I'm going to let the kid have 2 plates. Bobby and I worked together last year (one game) and it

Recently, I can add @mw94 to the list. We did our games in 109º heat, and while he did 2 games, I was on the tail end of 4 for that day. Needless to say, my timing was affected as PU. I managed, but w

Fun day. Always a good time when Larry and I can get some games together. Nice knowing I have a solid partner. @LMSANS

Looking good in those new threads, guys. USABL custom unis evidently caused quit a rift with my primary assigners. Maybe some day/weekend  we can get a bunch of us Jersey guys together for a bunch of games.

• Like 1
Looking good in those new threads, guys. USABL custom unis evidently caused quit a rift with my primary assigners. Maybe some day/weekend  we can get a bunch of us Jersey guys together for a bunch of games.

It would be great to get the jersey crew together for a few games.

• 1 month later...

I have had the pleasure of working 7 games with Thunderheads.  He is very professional, approachable and calls a great game.   I knew every time we went to the field that I had a very good partner that knew what he was doing and where he supposed to be.  He took care of business.

• 1 year later...

Recently, I can add @mw94 to the list. We did our games in 109º heat, and while he did 2 games, I was on the tail end of 4 for that day. Needless to say, my timing was affected as PU. I managed, but wasn't as sharp as I'd have liked to have been when working alongside a fellow U-E guy.

Several weeks ago, I was privileged to not only (finally!) meet up with @Majordave, but he visited our game venue and watched one of my fellow Vultures and I work two games back-to-back and give us on-the-fly feedback.

Here's the running list:

• Like 2