How many umpires does it take to change a light bulb?

Umpire in Chief
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2465 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/22/2016 at 6:42 AM, Umpire in Chief said:

My son told me he made this one up, I've never heard it before.

How many umpires does it take to change a light bulb???

None, they like them out.. 

Stop it right now while you're ahead.  

What does a grape and a chicken have in common? They're both purple except for the chicken.

Ok, now we are veering off the original track. So, I can submit this joke I just hear on the radio --- driving home from doing a game (see, that's the umpiring connection):

A photon checks into a hotel and gets asked if he needs any help with his luggage. He answers, "No, I'm traveling light."

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, JHSump said:

Ok, now we are veering off the original track. So, I can submit this joke I just hear on the radio --- driving home from doing a game (see, that's the umpiring connection):

A photon checks into a hotel and gets asked if he needs any help with his luggage. He answers, "No, I'm traveling light."

If we're going to go with the physics jokes...

An electron is driving his car down the road and gets pulled over. The cop says "Did you know you were going 90 miles an hour?" The electron says "Crap. Now I don't know where I am."

• Like 2

If we're going to go with the physics jokes...
An electron is driving his car down the road and gets pulled over. The cop says "Did you know you were going 90 miles an hour?" The electron says "Crap. Now I don't know where I am."

Can't beat a good Heisenberg joke... Nerd alert!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2017 at 10:33 PM, Rulekeep said:

quark.gif

Of course this was the first thing I thought of when I heard the joke.

I've always wanted a book with the list of Ferengi Rules of Acquisition. I'm sure it is out there. Just never gotten around to actually looking.

6 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Of course this was the first thing I thought of when I heard the joke.

I've always wanted a book with the list of Ferengi Rules of Acquisition. I'm sure it is out there. Just never gotten around to actually looking.

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_of_Acquisition

Never spend money on what you can find for free. 

EDIT: dammit, maven beat me to it and I went in before viewing the rest of the thread. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2017 at 7:23 PM, Rulekeep said:

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_of_Acquisition

Never spend money on what you can find for free. 

EDIT: dammit, maven beat me to it and I went in before viewing the rest of the thread. 

Also known as, you went down the rabbit hole and got caught up reading them yourself. Lol

18 minutes ago, BrianC14 said:

How many umpires does it take to change a light bulb?

None.  Because the GOAT has already taken care of it.  
Heheheheee

tombrady.jpg

Where's the sensitive material button to have this removed? :bang:

• Like 3