slo8140

Umpire Shirts- Various Brands and Colors XXL

*****I will include pictures later, but wanted to get these up this morning before I hit the field to kick off the 2016 college season*****

All shirts are used and are in good to great condition. I would have no problem wearing any of these on the field today. I just don't wear these any more and wanted to see if anyone could put them to good use.

Shirts are $10 unless otherwise marked. Shipping is $7 (USPS Priority Mail...I am not making any money off the shipping.) If you buy multiple shirts I think I can fit 2-3 in each shipping box so that will save you money...If you buy more than I will get an exact shipping quote). PayPal Friends and Family payments.

American Flag Left Sleeve= gold border American Flag patched stitched 2" below the shoulder seam centered, per TASO regulations.

1. Black : $15 +POS XXL (Never Worn) SOLDCliff Keen XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve) SOLD Majestic XXL (Knit Collar Style. American Flag Left Sleeve)SOLD, Smitty XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve)SOLD,  LONG SLEEVE $15 Smitty XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve) SOLD

2.Blue with Black Collar (Pro-Blue): Smitty XXL $5- Small pulls on midsection (American Flag Left Sleeve), Majestic XXL (Knit Collar Style. American Flag Left Sleeve)Sold, Cliff Keen XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve) SOLD

3. Navy: 2 Cliff Keen XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve), LONG SLEEVE $15 Smitty XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve) SOLD

4. Red: Dalco XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve)SOLD, Honigs XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve)SOLD

5. Grey w/Grey Collar: Smitty XXL Sold

6. Softball Blue: Smitty XXL SOLD

7. White: Smitty XXL SOLD

8. Light Blue w/RWB collar trim: Honigs XXL

9. Cream: Smitty XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve)Sold

Please message me if you have any questions.

55 minutes ago, VAUmp said:

I wish you were fatter.  If these were 3XL I'd be all over them.

I wish I were skinnier. Hopefully in 2017 I will be unloading all my XXL in favor of new XL.

• Like 1

Still have Red, Navy, Softball Blue, and Light Blue with Red White and Blue trim available....All in excellent condition. Great for a Little League umpire or a tournament ball umpire that needs lots of color options. Can't beat this deal on quality shirts.

Updated the original post today....another happy customer and three more shirts are gone.

All I have left are the 2 Navy shirts, Softball blue, and Light Blue w/RWB trim...plus the $5 Pro Blue with some small pulls on the midsection area.

Updated the original post today....another happy customer and three more shirts are gone.

All I have left are the 2 Navy shirts, Softball blue, and Light Blue w/RWB trim...plus the $5 Pro Blue with some small pulls on the midsection area.

Does the softball jersey have any patches? If not, I'm interested!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk