Umpire Shirts- Various Brands and Colors XXL

slo8140
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2947 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

*****I will include pictures later, but wanted to get these up this morning before I hit the field to kick off the 2016 college season*****

All shirts are used and are in good to great condition. I would have no problem wearing any of these on the field today. I just don't wear these any more and wanted to see if anyone could put them to good use.

Shirts are $10 unless otherwise marked. Shipping is $7 (USPS Priority Mail...I am not making any money off the shipping.) If you buy multiple shirts I think I can fit 2-3 in each shipping box so that will save you money...If you buy more than I will get an exact shipping quote). PayPal Friends and Family payments.

American Flag Left Sleeve= gold border American Flag patched stitched 2" below the shoulder seam centered, per TASO regulations.

1. Black : $15 +POS XXL (Never Worn) SOLDCliff Keen XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve) SOLD Majestic XXL (Knit Collar Style. American Flag Left Sleeve)SOLD, Smitty XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve)SOLD,  LONG SLEEVE $15 Smitty XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve) SOLD

2.Blue with Black Collar (Pro-Blue): Smitty XXL $5- Small pulls on midsection (American Flag Left Sleeve), Majestic XXL (Knit Collar Style. American Flag Left Sleeve)Sold, Cliff Keen XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve) SOLD

3. Navy: 2 Cliff Keen XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve), LONG SLEEVE $15 Smitty XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve) SOLD

4. Red: Dalco XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve)SOLD, Honigs XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve)SOLD

5. Grey w/Grey Collar: Smitty XXL Sold

6. Softball Blue: Smitty XXL SOLD

7. White: Smitty XXL SOLD

8. Light Blue w/RWB collar trim: Honigs XXL

9. Cream: Smitty XXL (American Flag Left Sleeve)Sold

Please message me if you have any questions.

55 minutes ago, VAUmp said:

I wish you were fatter.  If these were 3XL I'd be all over them.

I wish I were skinnier. Hopefully in 2017 I will be unloading all my XXL in favor of new XL.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still have Red, Navy, Softball Blue, and Light Blue with Red White and Blue trim available....All in excellent condition. Great for a Little League umpire or a tournament ball umpire that needs lots of color options. Can't beat this deal on quality shirts.

Updated the original post today....another happy customer and three more shirts are gone.

All I have left are the 2 Navy shirts, Softball blue, and Light Blue w/RWB trim...plus the $5 Pro Blue with some small pulls on the midsection area.

Updated the original post today....another happy customer and three more shirts are gone.

All I have left are the 2 Navy shirts, Softball blue, and Light Blue w/RWB trim...plus the $5 Pro Blue with some small pulls on the midsection area.

Does the softball jersey have any patches? If not, I'm interested!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk