Upcoming Changes

Umpire in Chief
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2987 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

There is a new release available I will upgrade to shortly. Most changes are bugs/security related.But here are some changes you will notice:

1. The "New Content" button in the top right of your screen will be replaced by an "unread content" button
     Unread_Content.thumb.PNG.3adeb1feb49fdf5
  2. When you select the new "Unread content" you will now get an enhanced "stream."
    Unread_Content_1.thumb.PNG.9592e892a6457
  3. One of the features I'm most looking forward to is being able to easily edit this stream to best suite your personal browsing habits
    Edit_Stream.thumb.PNG.99abca2b3f3db36c27
  4. From here you can customize this stream and save multiple streams to help you quickly find new posts/topics that most interest you.
    Stream_Options.thumb.PNG.a9d5ec8a089062f

Now on to everybody's #1 question, "What about improving search?"

They claim some search enhancements. In the demo site I access it seems more cosmetic with a few slight improvements. We'll have to wait and see how it works here before I pass judgement.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, grayhawk said:

Warren, nice addition of the "Unread Content" button appearing at the bottom of the page.  No more having to scroll up to get back to the list of unread threads.   Bravo!

Thanks Grayhawk. I didn't see that until you pointed it out.

Great addition Warren!