Transaction Experience Thread

Thunderheads

Pleasant transactions with @JoHart10 and @LittleBlue this week.  Bought from JoHart10 and sold to LittleBlue.   Also, @Jimurray proved to be a great guy this week!

Thank you all for your business - I wholly recommend all of you. 

FYI - if you need a nice mask - talk to @JoHart10.  He has several at very fair pricing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, geez... it seems that everyone is already coming on here and saying how awesome the UmpLife CP harness from @Razzer is.... Should I bother adding to the litany of praise?

Yeah, I'm gonna..... The harness came personalized exactly as I asked, the straps are plenty long (and I'm a pretty large dude) for my WestVest Platinum (as reportedly the DeltaFlex is not) and comfortable (as is the center triangle), and it seems quite well-made.

I paid him via PayPal last Wednesday, and it arrived one week later (yesterday). I am GREATLY looking forward to getting some work in while wearing this.

Fan-freaking-tastic. THANKS, RAZZER!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing transactions with @jwclubbie and @ChrisUrbz!

John was incredibly easy to work with and can't wait to get the mask and pads from him.

Chris was awesome and did just enough asking to push me to sell the pair of pants I have been waffling on dealing. Once I got off my butt, payment was almost immediate.

I would do business with both of these gentlemen any day of the week!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...