Thunderheads

Transaction Experience Thread

Very positive experience buying some black, traditional style, Wilson mask pads from @FranklinT.

Thanks Man!

Great, quick, painless transaction with ZM1283 on some older style black Honig's ballbags.  Thanks.

jkumpire is a man of his word!  Great experience on the sale of my UE CP...fast payment and great communication.

BillKen and tcasterlin were excellent men to work with on their last sales. Other than the fact I am now broke (not their fault) the experience was perfect! Thank you men!  :clap::clap::HD::HD:

Edited by jkumpire
misspelling
  • Like 1

Excellent transaction with Spiffdawg7 this week.  He even shipped prior to Paypal so he could get the exact shipping...CP was here in 2 days!  Thanks!

Props to @Razzer.  Sent payment for the lineup card holders and they were shipped right away and arrived very quickly.

Highly recommend doing business with Ray.

Thank you!!

• Like 1

Pleasant transaction with @MadMax.  I purchased the Force3 combo package (CP and Shins) and shipped the shins off to Max.  

Phone call, PayPal payment, FedEx shipment all done within 20 minutes.  Done deal!  

I hope the shins get to him soon so he can put them to good use!

@UmpJeff is a consummate professional, and a wonderful brother umpire. Took my nutty request ("Hey man! Can ya getz da shinz 4 me??") and made it happen. Both of us came out on top.

• Like 1

Super smooth transaction and big thank you to @Old Skool  for helping me complete my Mizuno project so quickly! 

Good transaction with indianaumpire.

I sold him two pants and he paid quickly and I shipped same hour.

Larry in ArizonaDSCN1483.thumb.JPG.eaaf33adbb05a568e43d9DSCN1484.thumb.JPG.6cc892e701b4fb5b1cc5320150528_213953.thumb.jpg.64d6ff02009ca7

birddawg@cox.net 

• Like 1

Excellent experience dealing with @gnhbua93. Good communication and fast shipping. Upstanding feller!

+1 Tcasterlin helped out with some measurements and my pants and shirts arrive sooner and in better shape then I expected. Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• Like 1