Transaction Experience Thread

Thunderheads

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 8:27 AM, BRUMP said:

great transaction with @FireEye. would not hesitate to do business with again

I never posted here, but a couple months back, I bough some plate shoes from @Fire Eye, and I concur with BRUMP. He was very quick to respond to messages, and he had the shoes shipped within hours of me paying. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, kylehutson said:

It should surprise nobody that I had a good transaction experience with @wolfe_man. Quick ship, items as described. Took me awhile to get to the post office to actually get them, but that's on me, not him.

Thanks brother!   It was a pleasure doing business with you also.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, this was my first official "trade" from this site.  Even though I was a couple days late in sending my package out (he called me out as a rookie with transactions since I had to ask him for his address twice :Facepalm:), I wanted to call out @acpar72 for my Platinum TW retrofit for his Force3 V3 trade.  When the man said he had a brand new F3V3, he wasn't kidding!! 

SWMBO called me at work, as she knows I've been contemplating the F3 V3.  She "calmly" asks if I have ordered anything from Ump Attire.  When I told her I had not, she went down the road of, .......I (she) wonder if I had it in my cart....they have the credit card on file....maybe I hit the checkout by mistake......I don't remember. Then I tell her about the trade. Her concern was raised because the box was sealed with UA tape.  Yes, apparently BRAND NEW in the box that it came from UA in!  I called her this morning after I received confirmation that my package (to him) had been delivered, and asked her to open it.  THE ORIGINAL INVOICE (from when he purchased it) WAS IN THE UNOPENED BOX!!

If this guy tells you that he has something "new", please let me remove any/all doubt.   BELIEVE HIM!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...