Transaction Experience Thread

Thunderheads

• 3 weeks later...

When I need something, and don't want to pay full price for retail name brands, the old saying "I got a guy" couldn't be applied any better than to @wolfe_man 

I needed a couple of mask harnesses.  So I thought, "Wait, I got a guy!" So, I shoot him a text asking him if he has something for me. Lo and behold, he had two really nice Wilson's: one brand new, and one pretty much brand new. Had them to me in 2 days at a fair price. Always appreciated, Keith!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, blue32 said:

When I need something, and don't want to pay full price for retail name brands, the old saying "I got a guy" couldn't be applied any better than to @wolfe_man 

I needed a couple of mask harnesses.  So I thought, "Wait, I got a guy!" So, I shoot him a text asking him if he has something for me. Lo and behold, he had two really nice Wilson's: one brand new, and one pretty much brand new. Had them to me in 2 days at a fair price. Always appreciated, Keith!

My pleasure!

Thanks for the kind words and always great dealing with you as well my friend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, LMSANS said:

Great transaction with @Storm13. I expressed interest in his WV Platinum on Friday and it arrived today at a very reasonable price.

Glad you got it so quick and I appreciate you paying a fair price and being so easy to work with.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Hkepuck said:
Great transaction with [mention=969]Thunderheads[/mention] :cool:
Shipped quickly, good communication, and item was exactly as promised. 

Ditto! @Hkepuck ...we had a fast transaction , paid immediately.  Don't hesitate to do business with! :D 

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, CMoe said:

Great transaction with @grk17.  Bought Wilson Aluminum mask from him.  Paid him Labor Day weekend, mask was shipped Tuesday and received last Friday!  Fair price for a great mask in great shape!   Thanks!

You betcha. I’m glad you got the mask fast and I’m glad that it’s going to a good home. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...