Transaction Experience Thread

Thunderheads

All,

It has come to our attention that there are a fair amount of transactions that take place between us U-E members.  In an effort to improve the site and make everyone involved more comfortable, I am creating this thread (sticky) within the Buy, Sell, Trade forum where U-E members can mention their good transaction experiences, and, just in case, their NOT so good experiences.

In the situation you do have a poor, or less desireable transaction, please be fair.  No name calling, no embellishing, period!  This is your warning.

Good transactions should be mentioned as such, ....(think eBay):  good communication, fast payment, equipment in good condition, etc, etc. 

If you'd simply like to start out by stating the members in which you've had good expereince with, you can list them, this way eveyone can see all at once, it's up to you.

I have been on different forums that use a thread like this and it can be very helpful to people who are purchasing or selling something for the first time.

If you have any questions, PM me.

BE FAIR, BE NICE ;)

I will start:

GOOD TRANSACTIONS WITH:

Jocko Conlon

FranklinT

JaxRolo

Slo8140

If I've forgotten someone, let me know, I'll add you :D

Edited by Thunderheads

I've traded with:

Thunderheads

JaxRolo

Fittske

C. Brown

JohnnyG08

(May be more, but :shrug: )

--------------------------

All were very positive and the transactions went smoothly. Zero complaints from me or them.

Edited by Jocko

I have since deleted all my PMs so I cannot remember all of my transactions.

But, Thunderheads treated me right on a CP a couple of years ago.

The only slightly negative one I had was on a pair of shins that were part of a barter deal. They were advertised as one size but were in reality a different size. We got it worked out in the end. And all things are good now.

I've traded with:

Thunderheads

JaxRolo

Fittske

C. Brown

JohnnyG08

(May be more, but :shrug: )

--------------------------

All were very positive and the transactions went smoothly. Zero complaints from me or them.

I did have one transaction with another guy who hasn't posted in quite awhile in the summer of last year. He shipped me the item, I mailed him a cashier's check. I got the gear, he didn't get the check. We waited a few more days. Still no check. So I moneygram him $50 more dollars. Low and behold, the day I sent the $gram, he gets the check, which he cashed. I have yet to receive refund. So I wound up paying $105 for something I could have bought new for $50. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy. He was going through a bad time and I actually don't mind. It probably helped him more than it hurt me (none). If you're reading this, keep the $. Buy something for your baby from Uncle Jocko. I only mentioned it because some other people probably wouldn't feel the same as I do. No names, so don't ask.

how does that help?

I just purchased the 17.5" Wilson Davis SG from johart10 , no problems !!

I used pay pal and He shipped promptly , i will try the SG for two HS varsity gms tomorrow .

marc

I have three transactions in progress right now and I'm thrilled to say that at this point, everything is going smoothly.

Will report back after the transactions are complete.

One of them with me! Good luck with that one! lol