Problems with Plus POS Orders (again)

Majordave
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1053 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I apologize its usually the slow time of year. I took on a 3rd shift job and was doing +POS during the day. I was trying to get hired on into the Union working for Budweiser loading trucks at night for the past few months. I was hoping to fund a new Chest protector I wanted to get patented. Working a hard labor job at night was a lot harder then I thought, I got behind with some daily tasks. When I took the job I was told 60 Days would be when I was hired on. I was there way over that and they just told me they were not hiring.. Without getting hired on the Job was not worth money I was getting paid. I quit and probably wont do a 3rd Shift job again.  I usually ship everything the same day.   If you have any problem please give me a call or text 847 532 0533 cell.

Edited by Dan dada
  • Like 5

Dan, I am with canadianump on this one. You haven't done anything with POS during the day or any other time for that matter. Your number is permanent busy now it doesn't even ring busy it just fails on every call. I know I tried countless times morning, noon, and night. As for email you can't even return one of the 20 I sent inquiring about my order. Ironic that you apologize but your website is still up and is still taking people's money as I write this post. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just ordered a chest protector and jacket from him last night. I liked the look and reviews of the cobra cp. Tried calling today to make sure he could ship everything out as my Champion cp suffered a catastrophic failure last night. Long story short, phone number is no longer in service. @Dan dada if you could get in contact with me please, I really need that cp within a couple days.

1 hour ago, Jbpump15 said:

Just ordered a chest protector and jacket from him last night. I liked the look and reviews of the cobra cp. Tried calling today to make sure he could ship everything out as my Champion cp suffered a catastrophic failure last night. Long story short, phone number is no longer in service. @Dan dada if you could get in contact with me please, I really need that cp within a couple days.

You should’ve known that if you needed it within a few days, then plus pos is not the way to go

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jbpump15 said:

1 hour ago, tpatience said:

You should’ve known that if you needed it within a few days, then plus pos is not the way to go

100 million billion percent agree with this.

So what you are saying is... is that you read the reviews and discussions oh here about +POS. But decided to completely gloss over the struggles of the company to get stuff out in a timely manner.

I have ordered twice from +pos this year. 

First time, no notification of it being shipped just processed and it just showed up about 2-3 weeks later (to BC in Canada). 

This time got notice of shipment with USPS tracking number. It has left Chicago and on its way to the West Coast (or Manitoba). Dan even emailed me to confirm what mask pads I wanted from my order. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tpatience said:

I have never had any issues with orders from + Pos and I've been ordering from them since 1995.

• 2 weeks later...

@Ty97, what did you order, and are you a registered customer? Or, did you just order as a guest?

I just ordered 2complete masks and parts and accessories, and I got them within 3 days. The only thing I can think of is that I’m a registered customer.

• Like 2

I’m a registered customer, ordered a cobra and jacket on the 16th. Posted to my card on the 18th. After two weeks of not being able to call, (all numbers are disconnected) and no response to emails, I disputed the charge on my credit card and now the bank is going after the money.

3 minutes ago, MadMax said:

@Ty97, what did you order, and are you a registered customer? Or, did you just order as a guest?

I just ordered 2complete masks and parts and accessories, and I got them within 3 days. The only thing I can think of is that I’m a registered customer.

I ordered a jacket, pants, and a shirt. I ordered as a guest.

2 minutes ago, Jbpump15 said:

I’m a registered customer, ordered a cobra and jacket on the 16th. Posted to my card on the 18th. After two weeks of not being able to call, (all numbers are disconnected) and no response to emails, I disputed the charge on my credit card and now the bank is going after the money.

I might have to do the same thing soon.

7 minutes ago, Ty97 said:

I might have to do the same thing soon.

Yeah, I have a busted CP and everyone is out of all the reasonable non Wilson options. And I don’t have 6 months to wait for a new one to come from Dan. So I picked up a Douglas and the matching shins off here. Can’t wait for them to come in!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else order from them recently? Got a ZRO-G mask and an extra harness. Paid as a guest with paypal and haven't heard anything since May 12 (tried to call and e-mail).

I ordered a ZRO-G from +POS on Monday (May 21). I received an email immediately and my card was debited later that day. I would hope it gets here anytime, but I won't be surprised if it takes a while.

16 hours ago, mgford said:

I ordered a ZRO-G from +POS on Monday (May 21). I received an email immediately and my card was debited later that day. I would hope it gets here anytime, but I won't be surprised if it takes a while.

Masks normally come pretty quick. Other items I can't speak about. But I've ordered 4-5 over the past year and all came within a week.  I'm in OH and he's in IL.