kylejt

T-hooks for Wilson Platinum/Gold

I'm restoring a couple of chest protectors for our Junior umpire program, and need some replacement hooks. Any idea where I can get them directly? I've e-mailed Wilson, with no luck.

Do you have a pic?  I know the T-hooks on my CP are identical to the ones used on football shoulder pads.

Thanks for the football shoulder pad thought, storm13.  I've tried to find these for a while.  A Google using "t-hook football shoulder pad hardware" turns up a number of sellers, including Amazon.  Unfortunately, they're sold in packs of 50 - LOL.  kylejt, If you'd like to sell me a few please PM.

I can get you some in the mail....PM me your address and I should be able to send some tonight or beginning of next week

Didn't even think about other applications, and, perhaps, a better solution. Storm13, and thanks for the offer. I'm going to try these, and see if the work better with the Delta Flex. Perhaps they need a bit less strap length, and may work better.

12 bucks for 4, delivered, via eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Swivel-T-Hook-Football-Shoulder-Pad-1-1-2-Hardware-Qty-4-/291530319456?hash=item43e08fa660

I'll report back the results.

t hooks.JPG

Epic Sports is one of the equipment suppliers with the cheapest prices around. The like to undercut the other retailers. They get you with the high restocking fees.

Those T-hooks that kyle found are the ones that Douglas use.

• Like 1

Epic Sports is one of the equipment suppliers with the cheapest prices around. The like to undercut the other retailers. They get you with the high restocking fees.

Those T-hooks that kyle found are the ones that Douglas use.

bingo ..

those are just football t-hooks :nod: 

Caution - I'm also a football coach and some Ts often have necks of different widths.

I tried to use some with the thicker necks on my WVG and they wouldn't "twist" in the slot.