Sign in to follow this  
Umpirechick1

UE umpires

I talked to him while I was out there what's his name cannot remember Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It is tough enough to be an umpire, I imagine it must be even tougher to be one of the few female baseball umpires. I believe you are joking but we need to support our brothers in blue, (or black), even when they are our sister in blue. Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure Ron was joking.  We even got him to smile during a "medical consultation",  He was up there with her for at least the first two weeks, maybe three.  Only once have I seen her upset, and it was with a coach that I had warned in the game prior to her having them, and the coach was awful.  Anywhere else and I would have probably sent him packing in the game I had him.

Edited by ZebraStripes
  • Like 2

@KenBAZ, yes @ronkraley is joking and the good thing is that I will come right back at Ron in the same manner.  :) However, I can appreciate your comment.

@ZebraStripes, upset might not be the right word... pissed was more like it.  That coach was ridiculous and if I'd encountered him here (anywhere but CDP), I would've dumped him without batting an eye!  

• Like 2

@KenBAZ, yes @ronkraley is joking and the good thing is that I will come right back at Ron in the same manner.  :) However, I can appreciate your comment.

@ZebraStripes, upset might not be the right word... pissed was more like it.  That coach was ridiculous and if I'd encountered him here (anywhere but CDP), I would've dumped him without batting an eye!  

I'd say so, but I was being nice.  You wouldn't even talk to us so I knew it had to be bad.  Anywhere but CDP and you wouldn't  have had a chance, I'd have dumped him and he'd have been out for that game to begin with.  

• Like 1

Ha - I was afraid I'd say something that would get ME dumped!! 

We liked our crew chief...though a few of my crew mates did have a knack for giving you bunny ears.

• Like 1

His name is Jay. If he's not wearing an umpire shirt, 100% chance he's wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

And, I just bought another one for a trip I shall be making to Florida ( to umpire ) next month as well as a trip to California I shall be making in November !!

• Like 1