Sign in to follow this  
ZebraStripes

congrats

Let's not have "our team" threaten to be in the Championship game, again, shall we? Hmm?

I mean, I know it's "for the kids", but c'mon, who are we there to see? Them, or the umpires? :D

• Like 1

Let's not have "our team" threaten to be in the Championship game, again, shall we? Hmm?

I mean, I know it's "for the kids", but c'mon, who are we there to see? Them, or the umpires? :D

the umpires of course

• Like 1

I watched some of the game last night she did an awesome job, congratulations

• Like 1

@ZebraStripes...

Thanks Jeremy!  It was a blast.  

If you're bored and want to watch a little bit, the game is available to watch until 12:00 tomorrow (Saturday). 

www.cooperstowndreamspark.com

Click on 2015, then find the link to the week 12 championship game. 

Initially the announcers comment about the wide strike zone (which we are instructed to have) but by the 2nd inning, they're talking about how consistent I am. 

I do like the part where they say I'm the most consistent umpire they've seen all summer - that's what we strive for!

I hope I made my brothers & sisters in blue proud. 

Edited by Umpirechick1
  • Like 1

You did have a good strike zone enjoyed watching Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congratulations, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and felt good about your performance. Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@ZebraStripes...

Thanks Jeremy!  It was a blast.  

If you're bored and want to watch a little bit, the game is available to watch until 12:00 tomorrow (Saturday). 

www.cooperstowndreamspark.com

Click on 2015, then find the link to the week 12 championship game. 

Initially the announcers comment about the wide strike zone (which we are instructed to have) but by the 2nd inning, they're talking about how consistent I am. 

I do like the part where they say I'm the most consistent umpire they've seen all summer - that's what we strive for!

I hope I made my brothers & sisters in blue proud. 

I have never been able to get the feeds to work for CDP on my phone and all my laptops are needing to be replaced so I wasn't able to watch it.