Non-Umpire stuff! iPad 4th gen w/ retina display

Thunderheads
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3167 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hey everyone ......

SWMBO is moving to a Samsung Tab S, so ....her iPad is for sale.    The iPad is a 4th generation, w/retina display, 16gb, wifi only (in black) and comes with a folio that has an integrated bluetooth keyboard.   Impeccable condition.  Has original box and packaging, charger, etc.

$450 + your shipping, (obo)  paypal friends and family

Message me w/ interest

Edited by Thunderheads

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

No Steve, the Air 2 is gen 6, ....Air is gen 5 ....this was right before the Air's initial release

Is 4th Gen better than the Air?  I ask because I just bought my son a refurbished 16gb Air Wifi off the Apple site for $389.

Not too familiar w/ Apple Steve, ....but the one you got came after the one I have ......

Yeah, I am not too sure how the specs line up.  My son needed his for the "iPad Academy" at his high school.  He's going to be a freshman next week!

Yeah, I am not too sure how the specs line up.  My son needed his for the "iPad Academy" at his high school.  He's going to be a freshman next week!

gotchya!!  WOW ..... you have a freshman!  You must be getting old! LOL :D

here, found this for you........

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/ipad/ipad-air-faq/differences-between-ipad-air-ipad-4th-gen.html

gotchya!!  WOW ..... you have a freshman!  You must be getting old! LOL :D

here, found this for you........

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/ipad/ipad-air-faq/differences-between-ipad-air-ipad-4th-gen.html

"Getting old"...I like the sound of that!  It's much better than just "old."

• Like 1

Is 4th Gen better than the Air?  I ask because I just bought my son a refurbished 16gb Air Wifi off the Apple site for $389.

No, Air 2 is the newest moat up to date model. It's faster, 4 gen isn't very new it's starting to slow down a bit as newer tech arrives, you bought the best model. The 4 is nice  but as new models come out it will eventually be dropped by Apple for OS updates.