PHOTOGRAPHY from our Umpire-Empire members

Thunderheads
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2075 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

This topic is new to the Free for All forum, and was inspired by @JaxRolo 's "Good Morning" thread.   This thread has picked up steam and has featured photos of peoples mornings, sunrises, etc.   The other day, I received a PM from @Rulekeep with the idea to have a PHOTOGRAPHY thread where we can post photos that we're proud of, regardless of the subject matter.  I discussed this with Warren, and ...here we go!

With Warren having the "GALLERY" which is typically umpire related, .... let's try to keep this section separate from umpire stuff.

Warren's caveat: All photos and posts within this thread are subject to all rules and regulations of Umpire-Empire.  Photos can be deleted/taken down at the moderators/administrators discretion if warranted.

Please enjoy!  Looking forward to great photos!

Edited by Thunderheads
  • Like 3

I'll start with one of my favorite photos from our trip to Los Angeles last fall .......

Was really cool to see this in person as you see MANY versions of this during just about any show featuring Los Angeles.  The Griffith Observatory w/ Downtown LA in the backdrop ...

October 5, 2014, taken w/ my cell

griffith.la.jpg

Edited by Thunderheads
  • Like 6

What my son and I do in the off-season. This one is Red River Gorge in Kentucky.

Planning a trip here this fall to bring my brother and his son too. I love this place.

Edit: (Not Brewers fans, just the team he was on during the spring season)

IMG_0396.JPG

Edited by dookiexman
  • Like 2

Dogs?

My dad's Tennessee red bone hound. She was trained to hunt something, we're not sure what, because when her original owner died, his family thought the best course of action was to tie her to a tree and stop feeding her. She was twenty five pounds when the TN Coon and Hound organization rescued her and after my extended family fostered her for several months, she was my dad's birthday present. 

Fzd7DP0.jpg

TegnAoa.jpg

• Like 2

I see the scouting photos. I love the scouts. My son earned his Arrow of Light and crossed over to the Boy Scouts in February.

Here's a pic from a Kindergartner Tiger to 5th grade Crossover night...

Nice! My 2nd son is actually working on his Eagle project today.