cyclone

Password woes?

Every time I leave the sight and come back to sign in my password isn't working.  I know I'm using the correct one.  I have to reset it every time I want to sign back in.  The problem could be on my side but I thought perhaps someone might have a better insight than I..

Thanks in advance..

nope .... when the site was new, there were a few that had to sign in again every time, but I don't recall password issues

Every time I leave the sight and come back to sign in my password isn't working.  I know I'm using the correct one.  I have to reset it every time I want to sign back in.  The problem could be on my side but I thought perhaps someone might have a better insight than I..

Thanks in advance..

Coach Rich mentioned it a few weeks ago.  And, sometimes, when I log-in, I get a second "log in " screen, and all I need to do is hit the "enter" button on the screen. (I choose to log in everytime, so the specific issue mentioned in this OP is not applicable to me).