Mid American Umpire Clinic

LTL509

Just saw the advertisement for the clinic in September.  Fortunately I only like a few hours from it and was thinking about going.  Anyone on here have experience with the clinic and if so what were your thoughts.  I currently do youth and HS ball and am looking to gain experience and contacts to move up to college.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Just saw the advertisement for the clinic in September.  Fortunately I only like a few hours from it and was thinking about going.  Anyone on here have experience with the clinic and if so what were your thoughts.  I currently do youth and HS ball and am looking to gain experience and contacts to move up to college.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

​Never heard of it.  :stir

• Like 2

I've had some experience with this clinic. Feel free to pm me. I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have. 

​Don't listen to this guy. He doesn't know what he's talking about. :P

I'm kidding. Jason is an awesome guy and a great teacher.

But seriously. Go.

I went last year and plan on going again this year. Worth every penny.

I am 100% a better umpire this year than last year because of it.

I learned more in four days at MidAmerican than I had in four previous years of umpiring.  You will not regret the experience.  Take the instruction, apply it, and learn.  I knew nothing before the camp, today I recommend this camp to every umpire I know.  When guys tell me, "man you are so much more consistent" or "you make it look effortless", I tell them MidAmerican gave me the confidence to know I could be a great umpire.  I use what I learn every time I step on a diamond.  They will sure up your fundamentals, your mechanics, and most importantly your ability to handle situations.

If I can get the days off from work I'll be back at the two man clinic this year and hopefully going to the three man camp in 2016.

• Like 1

I learned more in four days at MidAmerican than I had in four previous years of umpiring.  You will not regret the experience.  Take the instruction, apply it, and learn.  I knew nothing before the camp, today I recommend this camp to every umpire I know.  When guys tell me, "man you are so much more consistent" or "you make it look effortless", I tell them MidAmerican gave me the confidence to know I could be a great umpire.  I use what I learn every time I step on a diamond.  They will sure up your fundamentals, your mechanics, and most importantly your ability to handle situations.

If I can get the days off from work I'll be back at the two man clinic this year and hopefully going to the three man camp in 2016.

​That's my plan as well.