Sign in to follow this  
Rich Ives

Starting yesterday I've been asked to log in every time I go to the site. Even with the "Remember Me" box checked.

In fact logging in at the first screen sends me to another screen where I have to log in again.

No I didn't change browsers.

Sounds like it might be a PEBCAK error, Warren.

I'm looking into this. 

One thing I have noticed is that I may be asked to login again if I change between devices/computers. I will have to log in my first time at work, but not again until I log in from my phone. Then I can do multiple log ins from my phone with out logging in, but will have to log in again if I log in from home. 

Are you all having to log in multiple times while using the same device/computer?

I'm looking into this. 

One thing I have noticed is that I may be asked to login again if I change between devices/computers. I will have to log in my first time at work, but not again until I log in from my phone. Then I can do multiple log ins from my phone with out logging in, but will have to log in again if I log in from home. 

Are you all having to log in multiple times while using the same device/computer?

Yes, same device. 

I'm looking into this. 

​I bounce between devices so that may be...I'll try to pay attention which device I'm using.

Now that Rich mentions it, I do always get the second login screen.  If i Just hit enter on it, I'm logged in.

(I thought I was just typing my password incorrectly.  I have it set to always require the password.)

​I bounce between devices so that may be...I'll try to pay attention which device I'm using.

I was using my laptop...switched to iPad no new login.