Keeping Shirt Tucked In?

AJA51385
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1791 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

4 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

I'm actually surprised it stopped after only two posts. I would be willing to bet there are AT LEAST a dozen threads on here about tucking in shirts. 

ONE TIME I'm REALLY glad people don't search :D 

• Haha 2

So last year I started wearing shirt stays as my Hidden Tailor belt began to leave rub sores on my waist. For the plate I use Plate Pro shirt stays that clip into your shin guards. I think they are a great product. On the bases I use Neat Tucks. It is a garter style that wraps around your thigh. The only thing I don't like about the Neat Tucks is clasp that attaches to the shirt. 

If you are having issues keeping your shirts in, those are two products that I would suggest. 

JSam21, why do you use both the Plate Pro and Neat Tucks? I use Neat Tucks (with the alligator clips, not the garter-style) on both plate and bases (and will use it for basketball, too), and that seems fine. Is there an advantage to the Plate Pro over Neat Tucks, in your experience?

1 hour ago, LRZ said:

JSam21, why do you use both the Plate Pro and Neat Tucks? I use Neat Tucks (with the alligator clips, not the garter-style) on both plate and bases (and will use it for basketball, too), and that seems fine. Is there an advantage to the Plate Pro over Neat Tucks, in your experience?

How do either of these work better than a flex belt?

1 minute ago, Mudder said:

How do either of these work better than a flex belt?

I've always had an issue with the flex belt rolling, The Neat tucks have been great for me.