Sign in to follow this  
Mudisfun

Tap a talk

Anyone else having issues with Tap a Talk since the upgrade?

I cannot log into the site... I even removed the site thinking something in my setup was wrong but when I search for Umpire-Empire to add it back the site is not on the list. I was able to backdoor link into it but get a message that the forum is for members only. When clicking log in I see an error message of access denied.

Should I take the hint to go away :rolleyes: or is this just a byproduct of the upgrade to yet be ironed out?

Tapatalk is working on a software upgrade that will match U-E's software upgrade (and quite a few other sites that upgraded also). There is no ETA, according to another post, but they are working on it. 

The TapaTalk site has a message:

We are working on it. Please understand that with all the changes introduced in ipb4, we need to rewrite the plugin almost from scratch. 
When will be ready? as soon as posible, I do not want to give you a date to create false expectatives. I only can confirm that we are working on it.

Thank you for the replies. I missed the other thread about the tap a talk issues so thank you for reiterating the information.

No problem at all. I am checking the status daily. As soon as even a beta version is available I will load it and let everyone know.