Sign in to follow this  
Majordave

Used Honig's Poly-Wool Plate Pants, 38R Waist x 32+L

I bought some very gently used Honig's Poly-Wool Plate pants from a former Professional Umpire.  Unfortunately, they are just too big for me in length and waist and it isn't worth it to modify both.

So, they are for sale.  Seeking $40 each pair plus shipping by whatever method you choose.

One has a light ball mark on the outer part of the leg just below the knee.  I tried to show it in a photo.

One pair has the left front belt loop removed.  Apparently the belt had a keeper that wouldn't adjust properly due to the placement of the belt loop so he cut it off.  This is a regular occurrence with some umpires.  My seller stated it did not interfere with the fit or hang.  I have observed this with my other Honig's P-W pants but I just adjust or removed the keeper off the belt.  To each his own.

The length is at least 32 but I think it is longer.  And there is a large amount of material left in the under hem for extension if you need it.  They were professionally hemmed and look very close to new.

post-34-0-84873500-1422879837_thumb.jpgpost-34-0-56717500-1422880068_thumb.jpgpost-34-0-51308800-1422880222_thumb.jpgpost-34-0-02606200-1422880858_thumb.jpgpost-34-0-01219600-1422880895_thumb.jpgpost-34-0-36950500-1422880930_thumb.jpgpost-34-0-36950500-1422880930_thumb.jpgpost-34-0-75352900-1422881024_thumb.jpg

White, you can see them in the background of the last picture.

Your eyes mist be better than mine. Don't see it

No Rolo.  These Plate pants are Honig's black pockets.  I have another listing of white pockets base pants. 

No Rolo.  These Plate pants are Honig's black pockets.  I have another listing of white pockets base pants. 

I saw that right after I posted.

@Blue23!  

Yes Hardwick makes for MLB and Honig's.  There is a Honig's label in black pockets.  No label in White Pockets other than size in waist.

@MatthewTurner

Correct.

@Blue23!  

Yes Hardwick makes for MLB and Honig's.  There is a Honig's label in black pockets.  No label in White Pockets other than size in waist.

@MatthewTurner

Correct.

PM has been dispatched. 

36R are sold to Kristoffae.  38R's fit so close to the 36 so anyone on the bubble might want to try them.

Some of the Hardwicks have black pockets too.

Still have the 38R. Anyone? Anyone?

I'm down to a 40 from 42.

When I get to 38 I will let you know

You're gonna get there Rolo. Better act now before they're gone. I'm flying to Orlando tomorrow. I'll be in Ocala for a week taking care of my mom after her back surgery. I'll bring them. You make a trip and check them out. Save you shipping and we can hang out. Howzaboutit?

@Majordave - are the 38's pretty true to size?  I'm at a 40 but hopefully a 38 or darn close by March when I have my first HS game.  Also, I was curious about the need for umpires in the KC area during the summers.  I wouldn't mind coming up on some weekends to work some tournaments.  I teach so I pretty much spend my summer (June and July) umpiring.