Wilson shock fx 2.0 titanium for sale, possible trade

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3328 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I have a Wilson shock fx 2.0 titanium for sale. Looking for 100 plus shipping, that's negotiable. Some normal wear from carrying the mask, has probably 70 plus or minus games on it. Pm me for pictures as this will not let me upload the pictures from my phone. Comes with original storage bag. I would suggest changing the chin and forehead pads as I have not changed them since purchasing the mask. Only reason I'm getting rid of it is I went back to using the traditional mask. not particularly interested in trading but you may have something that I would really like, cash is preferable though. Make me offers on the trades

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3328 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.