Sign in to follow this  
slo8140

Pre-Season Gear Sale/ Closet Emptying

***More Gear Will be Added to this Thread****

1.     Wilson WV Platinum (Size L/XL)- Used but in like new condition (around 15 games). Virtually no marks on the CP. SOLD

2.     Original Wilson WV 13.5†Protector (WTA3209) - This is the original WV that Wilson made. It is new w/tags. It is not the current 3209, but the older one with the original WV graphics. Would be a great protector to use or have as a collectors item. There are some minor scratches on the service of the plates from storage, but this has not been worn in a game. SOLD

3.     All-Star System 7 CP 15" (L) (CPU 4000) + Extra set New of CP padding Gear was used for about ½ of a season +/- 20 plate games. Gear is in good condition. Delta-Flex on the CPU is brand new and never worn. About a ½ to ¼ inch was removed from the neck area of the chest plate. It allowed for a little freer neck movement….I am one of those big/short necked people and stock this protector does not work well for people with a large neck. I will also include a brand new set of replacement pads for the CPU. SOLD

4.   Double Knee Shin Guards 17" (S) (LGU 2000)- The shin guards show a little rust on the on the buckles, but are in good shape.

post-443-0-48869300-1421671767_thumb.jpgpost-443-0-09452400-1421671768_thumb.jpg

5.   Wilson WV Gold (L/XL)- Older model with the late WV on the chest. In good shape. A great candidate to purchase if you are thinking of a Team Wendy Upgrade. SOLD

Nothing is wrong with any of this stuff. I have a bunch of gear and I need to cut back on what I don’t use. I would feel comfortable wearing any of this gear at any level I umpire (LL, HS, JUCO, NCAA DIII). Please PM me if you have any questions. Check my record on the transaction experience thread. Paypal only (send money to a friend so everyone avoids fees). I might put some on Ebay, but trying here first. I like to keep good gear in the family.

Interested in the All-Star CP and shins. What are you asking please?

Check your PMs

Sending everyone PMs that inquired yesterday. At the ER with one of my kids, so it is taking a little time.

How much for West Vest Gold?

PM Sent

How much are you looking for the Gold? the all star?

PM Sent

All Gear is still available have had several inquiries. Make me an offer via PM and we can negotiate. Not looking for a trade at this time...unless it involves a mizuno plastic shovel type throat guard in black.

Trying to thin the herd, not add to it. Stuff will go on Ebay early next week if no takers here.

3.     All-Star System 7 CP 15" (L) (CPU 4000) + Extra set New of CP padding SOLD

Possible Sale on

5.   Wilson WV Gold (L/XL)-

Will update later tonight if it has benn sold.

The All Star Shins and the Platinum are still available

Everything has sold...pending payment except for the All-Star Shins Guards.

If a sale falls through I will update the post.