Good Morning Thread

JaxRolo
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2727 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

6ddd776d896cf1fe309e10dc8c8c347f.jpg From Monday morning when we left Scottsdale Arizona, on our way to Palm Springs Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is that Pinnacle Peak?  Are you heading past Palm Springs into the LA/OC area?

Is that Pinnacle Peak?  Are you heading past Palm Springs into the LA/OC area?

Steve, yes that is Pinnacle Peak. The friends where we stayed live very close to there on Happy Valley Road. No Palm Springs down to San Diego Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Steve, yes that is Pinnacle Peak. The friends where we stayed live very close to there on Happy Valley Road. No Palm Springs down to San Diego Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thought so.  We could see Pinnacle Peak from our neighborhood when I lived there.  Too bad you're not going to be in OC - it would be great to meet you in person!

• Like 1

We were actually looking at homes for the future there. Small world!!! :-) our friends live just north of there off of Happy Valley Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's a great spot.  We were on E. Quill Lane which is on the Park side, near Scottsdale Road and Grayhawk Drive behind the Bashas' supermarket.

• Like 1