Not sure where to post this but. I was thinking about joining ABUA, when's a good time to join? and which membership is the best? any advice is helpful thanks.

@JasonPalo Any time is a good time to join ABUA.  Yours will run for 365 days from the date you join.  Their group policy run from January 1 thru December 31.  If you do other sport than baseball I would go with the Premium.  If not go with the Annual.  I'm not sure if with the Annual you have to pay or how much is the deductible.  I'm positive with that the Premium there is no deductible for $20 more than the $55 price tag of the Annual.  Personally I have the Premium.

I only officiate baseball and softball, I was kinda confused by their memberships.

Just going through emails and found an email from Arbiter $19 off, might go with NASO

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Mister B
      So, I only do rec youth ball, so my risk is low, but my current HC has a fairly high deductible which will be going up next year. (40% increase, yea! ACA) But I do get worried that I may get hurt. Had a catcher take a thrown bat to the leg in a game, and I don't need that. Plus the $75-120 is much more palatable over the $5K deductible I currently have. 
      So I was thinking that I should take advantage of the insurance thru NASO or ABUA. I just don't know, which one. Any thoughts/suggestions? 
      I don't do any other sports. 
    • By gnhbua93
      Any of you guys is planning to attend this clinic? Is from November 8-11, 2012.