BaltimoreUmpire

If you could ump with an mlb umpire who would you work with?

I'd like to work with Marvin Hudson because he's the kind of guy who just has a knack for staying out of trouble.  I've learned a lot from him over the past 2-3 years and it would be neat to share a game with him.

I'd like to work with Marvin Hudson because he's the kind of guy who just has a knack for staying out of trouble. I've learned a lot from him over the past 2-3 years and it would be neat to share a game with him.

I worked with Marvin in the cages at the MLB clinic a few years ago. Good ole southern boy. Super nice guy.

• Like 1

My MLB Fantasy crew would be:

Me

James Hoye

Jim Joyce

Dan Iassogna

My crew:

Joyce

Hudson

Foster

Hernandez

I've met Marty Foster and he's a great guy...And Joyce and Hudson because they're great umpires and from what I've heard great guys...And Angel Hernandez...Just because he's Angel Hernandez...

• Like 1

My crew:

Joyce

Hudson

Foster

Hernandez

I've met Marty Foster and he's a great guy...And Joyce and Hudson because they're great umpires and from what I've heard great guys...And Angel Hernandez...Just because he's Angel Hernandez...

so your working a 5 man crew?

My crew:

Joyce

Hudson

Foster

Hernandez

Have we met the same Marty Foster...?

Hudson was in my class at Brinkman's in '92.  He stayed out of trouble there, too. 

• Like 1

Steve Palermo

Dan Iassogna  - He was on my Biddy basketball team in 5th/6th grade

Hirschbeck - their sports bar is close to me.  maybe get some free beer. lol.

@Rulekeep - Why...Did you not like Marty Foster?

I liked Marty Foster just fine.

He didn't like me too much.

Why didn't he like you? @Rulekeep

Forgot to mention I met Jeff Kellogg, DJ Reyburn, and John Tumpane

@Rulekeep - Why...Did you not like Marty Foster?

I liked Marty Foster just fine.

He didn't like me too much.

Why didn't he like you? @Rulekeep As talented and amazing I am, telepathy is not in my skill set.

I'd like the chance to work with CB Bucknor, so I could lock him in a closet somewhere deep in the bowels of a stadium and keep him from being a continuous embarrassment to the profession.

and your next series is scheduled where ?

• Like 2

I would like to call with Jeff, AKA Thunderheads AND Chief Rolo, AKA JaxRolo.

I am convinced that by the 3rd inning we would ALL be ejected by the score keeper in a T ball game.

Police would be called, the video of us rolling around in the dirt with fat butted moms hitting with their purses and coaches throwing water on us would go viral in less than 1 hour.

Warren would be called as a charter witness at our trial.

He would disavow any knowledge of us AND recommend we start calling volleyball as a punishment.

• Like 7

I am convinced that by the 3rd inning we would ALL be ejected by the score keeper in a T ball game.

Police would be called, the video of us rolling around in the dirt with fat butted moms hitting with their purses and coaches throwing water on us would go viral in less than 1 hour.

He would disavow any knowledge of us AND recommend we start calling volleyball as a punishment.

now THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is funny stuff right there!!!!!!!!!

He would disavow any knowledge of us AND recommend we start calling

MEN'S SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL

as a punishment.

• Like 4

Better or worse for sure.

as a punishment.

I'd like the chance to work with CB Bucknor, so I could lock him in a closet somewhere deep in the bowels of a stadium and keep him from being a continuous embarrassment to the profession.

I spat up froot loops all over the place and started laughing like a dying seal when I read this.
  • Like 1

as a punishment.

That is a rough punishment, here the teams STINK and have no gear for their catcher. It gets BORING. I'd sooner ref soccer and I despise soccer.