If you could ump with an mlb umpire who would you work with?

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3273 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I'd like to work with Marvin Hudson because he's the kind of guy who just has a knack for staying out of trouble.  I've learned a lot from him over the past 2-3 years and it would be neat to share a game with him.

I'd like to work with Marvin Hudson because he's the kind of guy who just has a knack for staying out of trouble. I've learned a lot from him over the past 2-3 years and it would be neat to share a game with him.

I worked with Marvin in the cages at the MLB clinic a few years ago. Good ole southern boy. Super nice guy.

• Like 1

My crew:

Joyce

Hudson

Foster

Hernandez

I've met Marty Foster and he's a great guy...And Joyce and Hudson because they're great umpires and from what I've heard great guys...And Angel Hernandez...Just because he's Angel Hernandez...

• Like 1

My crew:

Joyce

Hudson

Foster

Hernandez

I've met Marty Foster and he's a great guy...And Joyce and Hudson because they're great umpires and from what I've heard great guys...And Angel Hernandez...Just because he's Angel Hernandez...

so your working a 5 man crew?

My crew:

Joyce

Hudson

Foster

Hernandez

Have we met the same Marty Foster...?

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to call with Jeff, AKA Thunderheads AND Chief Rolo, AKA JaxRolo.

I am convinced that by the 3rd inning we would ALL be ejected by the score keeper in a T ball game.

Police would be called, the video of us rolling around in the dirt with fat butted moms hitting with their purses and coaches throwing water on us would go viral in less than 1 hour.

Warren would be called as a charter witness at our trial.

He would disavow any knowledge of us AND recommend we start calling volleyball as a punishment.

• Like 7

I am convinced that by the 3rd inning we would ALL be ejected by the score keeper in a T ball game.

Police would be called, the video of us rolling around in the dirt with fat butted moms hitting with their purses and coaches throwing water on us would go viral in less than 1 hour.

He would disavow any knowledge of us AND recommend we start calling volleyball as a punishment.

now THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is funny stuff right there!!!!!!!!!

He would disavow any knowledge of us AND recommend we start calling

MEN'S SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL

as a punishment.

• Like 4

Better or worse for sure.

as a punishment.

I'd like the chance to work with CB Bucknor, so I could lock him in a closet somewhere deep in the bowels of a stadium and keep him from being a continuous embarrassment to the profession.

I spat up froot loops all over the place and started laughing like a dying seal when I read this.
  • Like 1

as a punishment.

That is a rough punishment, here the teams STINK and have no gear for their catcher. It gets BORING. I'd sooner ref soccer and I despise soccer.