Looking to buy some more undershirts for umpiring, i currently have three shirts which isn't adequate for umpiring 7 days a week. Our group requires undershirts that black and as I personal preference I want undershirts that WON'T get loose at the neck area. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I have one under armor and love it, the only problem is paying $20 + for undershirts is quite expensive! however on the other hand ai purchased two Russell Athletic undershirts and I don't like them because they get too loose around the neck.

I have one under armor and love it, the only problem is paying $20 + for undershirts is quite expensive! however on the other hand ai purchased two Russell Athletic undershirts and I don't like them because they get too loose around the neck.

Go to TJMaxx, or Marshall's ........ you can find Nike Dri-Fits for $12.99!

McDavid turtle necks are fantastic.

Where do you get these? I've heard they're good but can't find them anywhere in Canada or somewhere online that ships here :(

McDavid turtle necks are fantastic.

Where do you get these? I've heard they're good but can't find them anywhere in Canada or somewhere online that ships here :(

I want these mock turtle necks too, however it seems as if a McDavid stopped making them

Honigs has short sleeve Mock Turtlenecks that I've worn for a couple of years and haven't stretched out. They are not compression.

Go to TJMaxx, or Marshall's ........ you can find Nike Dri-Fits for $12.99!

If you can wait til they start rolling winter stuff out, you can get them for even less. Two years ago I got 4 shirts for $6.99 a piece.

@Big_Mac14 If you have an Academy Sports in your area, go there. I just finished two seasons using their private label BCP wicking t-shirts and they are great! Available in tight or loose fit. The neck is still tight and flat, no problems. The best thing is the cost ranges from $8.99 to $10.99 each.

Target stores ( at least in the so cal area) , carry "champion" brand athletic wear . Several styles of moisture wicking shirts in many colors , also socks , and compression shorts and tights . reasonable price's

marc

I echo @Thunderheads – TJMaxx and/or Marshall's is the way to go. They've got Nike, UnderArmour, Adidas, Reebok, Umbro... and a slew of other lesser-known brands. I favor the Nike Dri-Fit / Dri-Fit Cotton shirts, or the UnderArmour Charged Cotton shirts (nicer on the skin over a long day), and have a few Nike Combat Compression or UnderArmour Compression shirts for under the plate gear.

I would advocate that, even though your association requires black, to get a few (eventually) in navy and/or red. You'll run across games/events/crews that may wear another trim color.

I echo @Thunderheads – TJMaxx and/or Marshall's is the way to go. They've got Nike, UnderArmour, Adidas, Reebok, Umbro... and a slew of other lesser-known brands. I favor the Nike Dri-Fit / Dri-Fit Cotton shirts, or the UnderArmour Charged Cotton shirts (nicer on the skin over a long day), and have a few Nike Combat Compression or UnderArmour Compression shirts for under the plate gear.

I would advocate that, even though your association requires black, to get a few (eventually) in navy and/or red. You'll run across games/events/crews that may wear another trim color.

yes sir ..........no reason to pay retail for a Dri-Fit

yes sir ..........no reason to pay retail for a Dri-Fit

What if money was no object.

• Like 1

Stopped at the local TJ Maxx today and they had no Nike Dri Fits or anything else that I would consider wearing as an undershirt. I also checked at Kohls and the had Tek Gear, but I don't like the material around the neck on those either. Hoping to find some short sleeve 1/2 turtlenecks somewhere

• Like 1

Stopped at the local TJ Maxx today and they had no Nike Dri Fits or anything else that I would consider wearing as an undershirt. I also checked at Kohls and the had Tek Gear, but I don't like the material around the neck on those either. Hoping to find some short sleeve 1/2 turtlenecks somewhere

It's a periodic thing with TJMaxx. Sometimes they've got butkus, sometimes they roll in a whole rack of 'em. I usually check once a month. Scope the Sports Clothing section.