alex7

Finn Shins for sale! New Bauer hockey-style super light shin guards

New, wrapped, in the box.  $50 shipped.  Size 15.  Only free shipping I found online had minimum of $75, so this seems like a fair price.

Bought extras when a site had free shipping deal, sold some to other members of my association, but left with one pair. Don't want to wait until next spring to give to a rookie. Guys are wearing them at the HS and college level so protection and comfort are not an issue.

bauer_supreme_1000_referee_hockey_shin_g

These give as good or better protection than shins costing twice and three times as much.

Don't give me that noise about ankle guards. Square the f&$k up!

• Like 4

These give as good or better protection than shins costing twice and three times as much.

Don't give me that noise about ankle guards. Square the f&$k up!

lol, I took a passed ball right off the inside of my foot two days ago and remembered this forum fondly.  Next pitch, I started working on pointing my toes towards the pitcher.  

If they are available in a 17", paint me a purchaser. I do have my All-Star LGU313-17's, and like them very very much, but you can never have too much gear, right? Besides, I can use them for what they're intended – as a hockey referee.

Don't really need ankle guards (plating) because the NB 460's are mid-tops, with your ankle fairly well padded regardless.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By redroofwoodworker
      So I opened a topic earlier about a new CP.  I decided to go with the Schutt/Adams.  My next question is about the Schutt Scorpion leg guards.  They look good, but I can't find any sites that have reviews. I also can't seem to find any pics that show the pads on the inside. Has anyone used these?  I am brand new to the college level.  Just attended MAU clinic. Just got assigned my first college game, fall ball.  So I need college level equipment.  I have read good stuff about the champion leg guards, but they look extremely big and bulky.  What does everyone think about wearing good quality catchers shin guards?  I have done that the last few years at the high school level and have been fine.  I"m talking about college now though.  I found a good deal on some Mizuno Samurai shin guards that look adequate.    I'm not into spending an arm and a leg on my equipment.  I like to stay under a hundred.  I might drop over that on a mask, but I'm pretty frugal otherwise.  

• By vecchioni27
      Looking for a used but in good shape F3 Hockey Style mask. Just don't have the money at the moment for a new one. The Wilson Shox that I am currently using needs new pads but I would spend half of a new mask to replace them most likely. Plus the headache of replacing them! Help a brother out!
    • By JLUmipires
      I am selling... 
      West Vest Gold Chest Protector 11 inch $80 or Best Offer
      Wilson Platnium Shin Gaurds 15.5 inch $50 or Best Offer
      Nike Mask with Team Wendy pads. 
      Best offer for Nike Mask. Shipping paid by buyer. Ready to ship immediately. Finally added pics. Dm me. Thank you.

Best offer for Nike Mask. Shipping paid by buyer. Ready to ship immediately. Finally added pics.
    • By sd181612
      Looking for these shin guards 17”. They seem to be the or predecessors to the current ones offered by Douglas (if anyone has info on that it’d be great). If you have these, please PM me.

Thanks