Finn Shins for sale! New Bauer hockey-style super light shin guards

alex7
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3663 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

New, wrapped, in the box.  $50 shipped.  Size 15.  Only free shipping I found online had minimum of $75, so this seems like a fair price.

Bought extras when a site had free shipping deal, sold some to other members of my association, but left with one pair. Don't want to wait until next spring to give to a rookie. Guys are wearing them at the HS and college level so protection and comfort are not an issue.

bauer_supreme_1000_referee_hockey_shin_g

These give as good or better protection than shins costing twice and three times as much.

Don't give me that noise about ankle guards. Square the f&$k up!

lol, I took a passed ball right off the inside of my foot two days ago and remembered this forum fondly.  Next pitch, I started working on pointing my toes towards the pitcher.  

If they are available in a 17", paint me a purchaser. I do have my All-Star LGU313-17's, and like them very very much, but you can never have too much gear, right? Besides, I can use them for what they're intended – as a hockey referee.

Don't really need ankle guards (plating) because the NB 460's are mid-tops, with your ankle fairly well padded regardless.

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3663 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.