alex7

Diamond ix3 featherweight silver mask w/ Team Wendy Pads

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321332505092

Hey guys.  Listed it on Ebay 2 minutes ago but wanted to give you the Buy It Now opportunity.  $75 for the rig, shipped.  Would cost about $109 to do it yourself.  Only flaw is the slit on the TW pads, as I used them on an All-Star fm4000 mask.  

Bought an All-Star TI from boyinr, so this one became expendable.

Diamond ix3 mask is a lightweight beast, if you're not aware.  Should easily last a decade.

post-853-0-74733700-1393194724_thumb.jpg

How much does it expand?

lol, I'm not a teacher or anything  (hides in shame).  

Expands from small heads to large!   I'll fix it.

Man, and I thought I have had a decent turnover regarding equipment.

By the way. I rocked the FinnShins at the PBUA weekend clinic this weekend and got nothing but compliments from any that noticed it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By EAA_umpire_Sam
      I’m really looking to trade. I’m really looking for a mizuno 122 frame or anything +pos (no shoes or pants) PM me
      thanks,
      Sam

• By umpstu
      Was watching the game last night and was wondering if anybody knows who the manufacturer is for the mask the plate umpire was wearing last night?  And the throat guard as well?
      And wasn't it great to watch live baseball again?

• By Young_Ump
      I've seen a lot of umpires take their mask off with their right hand; both partners I've worked with and even high level umpires online.
      I thought you weren't supposed to use your right and I personally only use my left hand and would never go right.
      But it okay to use your right hand? If you're an evaluator/assigner, would you ding someone for using their right?
    • By Ump0000
      Brand New Adidas Icon Mask with burgandy pads. Asking $50 shipped or best offer (buyer pays shipping then). PayPal accepted. PM for inquiries.

• By Young_Ump
      About a year and a half ago a person from my other job said he hadn't umpired in forever, and gave me his old gear. Included was this mask frame (no pads or harness) and I can't figure out what make/model it is. It looks a lot like an All-star or Rawlings, but I haven't found any exact matches. Any ideas?