gnhbua93

Unequal chest protector kevlar material in the Olympics

Interesting video in the 2014 Sochi Olympics about the kevlar that Unequal uses for protection in their umpire products.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/376988/188/Alpine-skier-Julia-Mancuso-trains-underwater

The link takes me to "Alpine skier Julia Mancuso trains underwater"

Interesting video in the 2014 Sochi Olympics about the kevlar that Unequal uses for protection in their umpire products.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/376988/188/Alpine-skier-Julia-Mancuso-trains-underwater

Please, Big watch the video, 0:34 to 1:35, and is before they talk about Mancuso in the same video.  Mancuso is a good extra in the video. :rollinglaugh:

SB http://blogs.denverpost.com/olympics/2014/01/23/x-games-snowmobile-athletes-sporting-high-tech-armor-year-following-death-snowmobile-superstar-caleb-moore/26146/

What happened?

They were told they better find a different sport!

• Like 1

Please, Big watch the video, 0:34 to 1:35, and is before they talk about Mancuso in the same video.  Mancuso is a good extra in the video. :rollinglaugh:

Finally did watch the video.

Yep. Team Wendys MIGHT be a better solution.

Enlist and go to the mountains of Afghanistan.

You will.

Too old for enlisting and to make it a little bit simpler to understand, you can't be in Afghanistan with an umpire mask with TW pads, that will catch the attention of the enemy.

Enlist and go to the mountains of Afghanistan.

You will.

Too old for enlisting and to make it a little bit simpler to understand, you can't be in Afghanistan with an umpire mask with TW pads, that will catch the attention of the enemy.

Go here.http://store.teamwendy.com/exfil-tactical-bump-helmet/

I don't even want to think about the Unequal after what happened this past weekend at SEMUC with @Thunderheads and @Jeff C. 

:shakehead:  :shakehead:  :shakehead:

I was stirring the pot JUUUUUST  a little bit with Matt & Jeff.    I think Thunderheads may be in the market for a new chest protector.

I don't even want to think about the Unequal after what happened this past weekend at SEMUC with @Thunderheads and @Jeff C. 

I was stirring the pot JUUUUUST  a little bit with Matt & Jeff.    I think Thunderheads may be in the market for a new chest protector.

Why? What happened?

Why?

Because Jeff is a good guy and I can be a pot stirrer when I want to be! It was all in good fun.  Matt's a good guy too.

Why?

Because Jeff is a good guy and I can be a pot stirrer when I want to be! It was all in good fun.  Matt's a good guy too.

Did he get hurt?