JaxRolo

Douglas for Sale

Custom made Douglas 13" Chest Protector but with the extra shoulder pads for added protection.

Also has the All-Stars Harness which make the protector fit like gloves. No slippage for added comfort.

This is truly a Top of the Line Umpire Chest Protector.

This umpire chest protector is suitable for Major League Umpires down to youth baseball.

Douglas is a major brand that manufactures Baseball and Football protective gear.

Feel free to send me any questions you may have!

Make me Offers!

post-1097-0-19971500-1392306561_thumb.jp

post-1097-0-42389200-1392306609_thumb.jp

Hell Jax, just keep it for awhile till someone with a soft shell gets tired of getting beat up. Then you might get a few more hits on it!!! Kraig

@JaxRolo - texting you tomorrow. Too late tonight. Your swmbo will cream you with a pillow if she gets awakened again about umpire stuff :P

I'll start the bidding at $1. Take it or leave it!

$2

$3

$2.01 it's illegal for the owner to inflate the price of a product in auction.  :wave::wow:

• Like 1

I'll start the bidding at $1. Take it or leave it!

$2

$3

$2.01 it's illegal for the owner to inflate the price of a product in auction.  :wave::wow:

$2.02 and not a penny more shall I pay!

I had an original Douglas West Vest and sold it. I'll bid 2.05.

ok, ready to blow these guys out the water................

.$22.53

Guys, knock it off .......

Either bid on it, send him a PM, or don't do anything at all.  If you're not interested, move on please

Thanks

• Like 1

$120 bid on eBay. Come on guys don't miss out on this great protector!!! :wave:

Guys, knock it off .......

Either bid on it, send him a PM, or don't do anything at all.  If you're not interested, move on please

Thanks

Sadly I think this is all a by product of Rolo being a smartass to start with. At least that is where it started with me. Didnt expect it to balloon like it did.